Sound Fixes Pack v 21.33 Mod
Replaced the default short Boeing engine sound loop (which doesn’t follow the plane) for takeoffs and landings with general airport runway ambience.
This sound is softer and has a higher distance range so it’s audible within the airport area and won’t feel unrealistic when a plane isn’t present.
Extended range and added extra layer for the sound of Boeing 737 taxiing.
3D positioned default lift axle sound to be closer to the axle (correct me if it should be closer to the engine).
Removed 1 air brake sound variant.
Reduced some sound file sizes without quality loss.
Reduced cooldown for air brake sounds.
Subtle variations implemented for the default light switch sound.
Slight reduction in volume for PrePass transponder sounds for weigh stations.
Reduced file size without quality loss.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as Boeing 737’s
– Variable rain and thunder sounds