Sound Fixes Pack v 21.31 Mod
Get ready for plane spotting! Realistic distant and closeup sounds have been added to the flyby animation of the Boeing 737.
It will also sound different if it flies directly above you and will sound a tiny bit louder at night due to the effects of refraction.
Reduced helicopter sound file size without quality loss.
For modders: reefer.soundref file is now deleted.
reefer_up.soundref and reefer_down.soundref will be used instead for the respective trailer brace sound event (applies to reefer trailer sounds).
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as Boeing 737’s
– Variable rain and thunder sounds