Sound Fixes Pack v 21.30 Mod
Reduced sound volume of helicopters, after finding out most fly way too low in the game and would be too frequently annoying at its previous volume.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as hot air balloons
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– And more!