Sound Fixes Pack v 21.29 Mod
Slightly improved sound quality of air brake sounds.
Updated play probabilities for each air brake sound.
Eliminated some caveats such as the need to restart the game for reefer trailer sounds (experimental feature for modders).
For modders: reefer.soundref file is now deprecated and will be deleted on release of Sound Fixes Pack v21.31.
reefer_up.soundref and reefer_down.soundref will be used instead for the respective trailer brace sound event.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– And more!