Proper Traffic Variety 1.41 Mod
ATS’s traffic variety is well and all, but could it be more accurate? This mod makes a minor change, but it certainly makes the game more accurate.
– You may have to place the mod beneath traffic packs.
– Place beneath Brutal Traffic (maintains in-class traffic variety while allowing Brutal Traffic’s density).
– Place beneath ATS Traffic Behaviour (maintains in-class variety while allowing Traffic Behaviour’s density).
– Place beneath Meatballs Traffic Density Mod (maintains in-class variety while allowing Traffic Density Mod’s density).
– Place above Realistic traffic (allows the spawn of modded traffic vehicles while overriding his edits to spawns).
– Place below Real Traffic Density (allows Traffic Density’s density, while keeping in class variety).
– Place above Island Map to ensure the mod takes effect.
– Vastly decreased semi spawn.
– Vastly decreased police spawn.
– Vastly decreased bus spawn.
– Vehicles not sold in the United States no longer spawn.
– Vehicles unrealistic fleet vehicles no longer spawn (some fire trucks, 2012 CHP Charger, etc.).
– Outdated fleet vehicles no longer spawn (MCI MC-12, NHP Crown Victoria, etc.).
– As previously stated, every spawn ratio is grounded in empirical data, at least somewhat accurately portraying the car culture of each state. For example, California has a greater preponderance of electric vehicles, while other states have an increased number of pickups.
Added Wyoming compatibility