Kenworth K100-E v1.2 1.37 Mod
Changes in 1.2
– added 2 marker light add-ons
– Re-textured grille, exhausts & air ducts.
– Replaced sounds with SCS W900 sounds, for 1.37 compatibility.
– 6 chassis (4×2, short 6×4, normal 6×4. One set for 90″ cabs, and one for 112″ cabs)
– 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90″, 90″ Aerodyne, 112″, and 112″ Aerodyne)
– Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
– Paint schemes, based on what you’d see on real K100 trucks.
– Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
– Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
– Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don’t.
The chassis models used, are from the base game.
Other parts that you might think are from the base game, indeed are.