Sound Fixes Pack v21.45 Mod
Engine sounds added to the Harley Davidson Fat Boy in the Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat.
Applied Harley Davidson Fat Boy sounds as the default motorcycle sound in the Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat.
Volume balance tweaks for the BMW S1000RR in the Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat.
Added engine sounds to the Land Rover Range Rover (L322 generation) in AI traffic.
Optimizations for sound files without quality loss.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to add an assortment of sound enhancements to the game’s soundscape.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.41.0 + ATS 1.41.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– The ultimate variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust), such as the air brake sounds
– AI traffic sounds, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack
– One standalone air horn that you can add to your truck
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind sounds
– Real tire sounds for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound.