New Map Mexico Extremo Including Chihuahua 1.40 Mod
UPDATE! Reform 2.1.1! Chihuahua Beta 5 released.
Updated all projects for ATS version 1.40 Which includes general fixes in the project;
– Maps updated to version 1.40 of the ATS, with all improvements to that version applied to the map.
– NEW FREE ZONES! Extended map, Chihuahua, Camargo, Delicias, Ojinaga, Creel, Basaseachi, Guachochi, Villa Ahumada (coming soon Juarez and Big Houses)
– Remodeled areas all over map, general fixes. New remodeled areas in Zacatecas and Durango, review Concepción del Oro, Guanaceví, Jalpa, Jerez, Mosquital, Jes Jesúss Maria and Huazamota.
– New areas for PAZZ, Palmspring, Indian, Brewley.
– Improved old areas in Sierra Nevada, review, Leevining, Yosemite Valley, Reno, Carson City, Truckee.
– Even more optimized maps, now it must work even more fluent, in graphic improvements and performance by SCS.
– Flying Object Correction.
– Grass correction on pavement in all possible areas.
– Correction to hundreds of errors reported by different people over the past 10 months.
You occupy the following files in the correct order in the mods manager;
If you use other mods like Promods and C2C;
– Reform & ProMods Background Fix
– ProMods Canada (any order)
– Reforma C2C Compatibility Patch v.5
– C2C v 2.11.13
– Reform v2. 1.1
Oregon, WASHINGTON DLC REQUIRED, NEW MEXICO, UTAH, IDAHO AND COLORADO FOR THE RIGHT MAP WORKING. Otherwise the mod won’t be able to work.