Bellingham heights Improvements v3.0 1.37 Mod
-Continuing of Mosquito Lake Rd. down to South – South-West to connect it with WA-9 Rd.
-Rest Area and view point from the hill on my small town “Middle Fork Valley” near Mosquito Lake Rd.
-Continuing of WA-9 rd. up to North
-Adding a little piece of WA-542 Rd.
-Adding of scenery town Deming
-Improving scenery town Wickersham (rail road has been added)
-Some small improvements in road signs and road marking.
-Small updates to correct some bugs and mistakes on the map.
– New WA-9 Road from Van Zandt to WA-20.
– Also some new roads near Bellingham, near WA-20.
– Some more road sign improvements on WA-20 near I-5 and on SCS’s road which has unhidden in the mod.
– Improvements on default SCS’s landscapes for better looking from WA-9 and other new roads.
Here is short description of what has been done:
– New semi-fake town “Middle Fork Valley”
– Some part of “Mosquito Lake road” near Middle Fork Nooksack river.
– A little bit improved unhidden road from Bellingham to Deepgrove company (some road signs were added or improved)
– Road signs edited near Everett, WA (“Darwing” writings on road navigation signs changed to “Boeing” ones)
– The roads between Bellingham and Deepgrove company, also roads near Astoria, Coos Bay, detour rough road on OR58 are made visible on the map.
– Parking spot near a house in Redmond, OR (this town are not visible on map, it located to north from Bend, OR. I made it just for myself use for playing roleplay situation of living there).
Work 1.36, 1.37, 1.38